Happy Sunday! A lot of y’all know we started somewhat of a paleo diet since we got back from Aspen which has lead us to come up with super creative recipes to get us through the diet! We aren’t crazy strict as Paleo/Whole30 is but we have completely cut out dairy, added sugar and alcohol. We chose not to cut out carbs completely because your brain actually needs those good carbs so we’ve decided to just limit them rather than eliminate them. This particular recipe is Paleo friendly though so I hope you enjoy it!! We’re going to post as many recipes as we can so y’all can follow along too! I got SO many questions about our veggie paleo breakfast stacks so I hope y’all find this helpful and please tag me if you make these!!
- 2 spicy veggie patties
- 1 mashed avocado
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- red pepper
- 2 large eggs
- hot sauce
- Heat up the veggie patties in the oven according to the instructions on the box.
- 1 minute before the patties are finished, put the slices of vegan cheese on top of the patties so they’re slightly melted.
- Spread the avocado on top of the veggie patties and season with salt and red pepper.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and crack an egg inside. Cook the egg sunny side up for 4 minutes.
- Place the egg on top of mashed avocado and cover with your favorite hot sauce and serve.
That’s it! Don’t forget to tag me in your posts, chat soon! Xo