It’s your friendly neighborhood Ajeet with a fresh post telling y’all 10 things about me that most of you guys don’t know. It’s my birthday today so finally I can post whatever I want on here!
Ok now moving on, here is a quick breakdown of 10 things y’all may not know about me:
- I love watching soccer almost irrationally, even if I have to wake up at 4:30 AM here in Los Angeles just to watch matches.
- I actually knew nothing about photography until Nita started her blog, I pretty much just picked it up to give her photos.
- I have ADD which means I’m all over the place, all of the time. This is pretty apparent on Nita and I’s Instastories
- My dream is to eventually have my own racing team I can race cars with because I’m a huge car guy. My first word was actually ‘car’.
- My more achievable dream is to eventually open a non-profit farm-sized dog sanctuary where death row dogs are given a home to live until they’re adopted. If they aren’t adopted, then they can live out their days in happiness.
- My family once adopted a Chihuahua/Terrier mix from a shelter when I was 10 and he lived nearly 18 years!
- I listen to all kinds of music from classical to ambience to hip hop to dance music. My music library is pushing almost 20,000 songs and counting!
- 2 months into dating Nita, I was already telling all of my friends that she was the one I was going to marry.
- When I was a kid, I used to read so much that my Mom would only let me buy as many books from Barnes and Noble as I could carry by myself. Most kids would only ask for games and toys, but I asked for books too and I often had to beg for more.
- I’ve been using computers since I was 3 years old and I have a lot of little setups around our apartment that I’ve built 🙂
Well that’s a wrap! I hope you guys got to know me a little bit better because we’ve certainly gotten to know quite a few of you. It always means so much to read y’alls messages and connect with you guys on an almost hourly basis. All your support means the absolute world to us and we cannot thank you guys enough!
Until next time………………………