I had the opportunity to attend a meet-and-greet with Debi Lilly of debi lilly design™ on Saturday, July 29 at the Dallas Bridal Show! To start with, let me just tell you that Debi Lilly is one incredible, beautiful woman. Her overall work, style, and attention to detail will just blow you away. Debi Lilly, a celebrity event planner floral designer, was in Dallas to discuss the latest trends in florals and celebrate the launch of her Wedding Collection, available in the Dallas area exclusively at your local Albertsons, Market Street and Tom Thumb stores ! While chatting with her at the event, I was mesmerized by her inspiration and drive. Debi used to help her grandma and mom set tables throughout her childhood years and fell in love with how they made every table look even more unique and beautiful than the next. Her inspiration started with both her grandma and mom and has grown ever since as she’s traveled the world to study floral trends and color palettes.
Debi lilly design is a floral and home décor collection available in the Dallas area exclusively at your local Albertsons, Market Street or Tom Thumb. Debi and Albertsons recently launched the debi lilly design Wedding Pairings Collection in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and I had the opportunity to see the four different kinds of floral designs in that collection! The team had the cutest booth set up at the Dallas Bridal Show you guys—they even had a photo booth set up! J Pictures down below! J During my conversation with Debi, I learned so much about her, the brand, and even more about flowers. Below I will break down the 4 floral designs in the Wedding Collection and what I love about debi lilly design. I will also share a few secrets Debi told me to help make your flowers last longer! J
THE WEDDING COLLECTION
- White Collection – This may just be my favorite. I’m obsessed with the romantic, lush feel and the overall timeless vibe. The hydrangeas are just so classic and there’s so much texture involved in this collection, I’m in love! This kind of reminds me how my actual wedding flowers were – white, lush and beautiful!
- Wildflower Collection – Hello pops of color! This collection is bright and so fun!
- The Lavender Collection – I actually got a chance to make my own bouquet at the event and I picked these flowers to go with! J I love the soft blushes and smoky pastels. That dusty pink/purple is SO on trend right now (you’ll find me wearing this color scheme on my feed quite a bit) and I’m in love. I just knew I wanted this bouquet in my home and it’s still going strong!
- The Greenery Collection – This one reminds me of the White Collection in terms of the texture and loose, meadow-y vibe. However, instead of mostly white it’s mostly green! Super cute!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT DEBI LILLY DESIGN:
- The labels on each vase are EASY TO REMOVE. I know, it’s crazy that this is the first thing I mentioned but I can’t tell you how many times I have spent SO LONG scraping off those pesky little labels on vases. I’ve tried with my nails, scissors and even keys and it’s the worst. I was so excited when Debi showed me how easy it was to peel off the labels on her vases. I love that she’s so detail-oriented and thinks of all the little things for us! <3
- The battery powered candles are actually scented and you can personalize them!
- More about the candles—they are already wrapped and have the ribbon attached. Everything is wrapped and ready for you so you can just grab and go!!
- Her décor pieces are so great for a DIY project.
- All of her floral arrangements include the latest trends—I just adore the dusty pink/lavender flowers!
- The debi lilly design Wedding Collection literally looks like high-end flowers from a florist, yet they are CRAZY affordable with the same incredible quality.
- You can shop her latest Wedding Collection at your local Tom Thumb, Market Street or Albertsons. I basically live within 5 miles from all three stores so for me, picking up a quick and easy floral arrangement is as easy as can be!
- Debi Lilly made sure to have florals for any occasion! Albertsons, Market Street and Tom Thumb all feature a wide range of debi lilly design products including floral and décor for every day events along with products for weddings as well!
THE SECRET TO MAKE YOUR FLOWERS LAST LONGER (key notes from chatting with Debi):
- Replace the water in your vase every day.
- Snip off the bottom of the stems little by little every single day.
- Make sure none of the leaves touch the water and if they do, remove them!
I can find debi lilly design floral at my local Albertsons, Market Street or Tom Thumb, and you can find them exclusively at all Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Supermarkets, Albertsons Market and Carrs/Safeway.
Alright you guys, that’s a wrap! I told you, Debi is simply amazing! There’s a reason why she’s worked with so many stars such as Oprah, Lady Gaga, Martha Stewart and even the Obamas!!! J I hope you enjoyed this post and will head to your local Albertsons, Market Street or Tom Thumb to check out the debi lilly design Wedding Collection! Chat soon, loves!