Over the last few years, I’ve done quite a bit to my hair including dying both red and jet black (at separate times of course) and I’ve gone through multiple rounds of highlights. I also apply heat to my hair, whether it’s blow drying or curling, about 5-6x a week for my job. So needless to say, my hair isn’t in the best shape. I’ve also noticed that LA water has affected my hair a bit too over the last year!
That being said, I’ve been on the hunt for something new for my hair. I typically change up my shampoo/conditioner every 3 months. When looking for that new hair product, the two things I look for is something that is good for volumizing as well as fixing these damaged strands. Here’s what I’ve been using the last few weeks:
- Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo
- I love that this is silicone-free and actually helps to add volume to my fine hair! Plus, it’s super cost effective which is a bonus!
- Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots
- Eeek!!! This is what I really want to talk about!! More down below.
Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots is the LATEST and GREATEST launch from Pantene and it hits shelves in the US in January 2019. I feel so lucky to have been able to test it out early and share my thoughts with you guys! This product is incredible for color-treated hair and contains a blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, strengthening lipids and natural glycerin that targets the damaged areas of your hair. It provides deep-conditioning but rinses quick to avoid weighed-down hair. How does that work? Well, the strengthening lipids in the shot absorbs into the hair and targets the most damaged parts of your hair!
How I use Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots:
- I’ve been using these shots weekly in place of my normal conditioner. They come in single dose tube!
- I apply the shot from root to tip making sure to target areas that see the most damage. Leave it in for 30 seconds and rinse for another 30 seconds. It’s important not to over-rinse! Don’t worry, it won’t leave your hair feeling oily or heavy AT ALL.
I noticed such a huge difference in my hair just after one use of the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots. It’s now become a weekly routine to use the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots and it’s 100% worth checking out if you have dry, damaged hair like me. This product truly does ‘rescue’ your hair while you’re in between salon treatments and it’s soooo affordable too! I love how Pantene is on a mission to give women better hair days. There’s something about having a great hair day that truly helps your confidence and everyone should be able to have that pep in their step every day!
The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots are available for purchase at CVS.com – see here! Get this product before it hits shelves in January!
Chat soon, xo!