Hi guys! I finally put together the recipe for the homemade pad thai we showed on Instastories a week or so ago. I hope you guys like it!
- Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Noodles 9 oz
- Frozen bag of assorted vegetables
- 1 lb of defrosted chicken
- Go Chu-Jang sauce (from Whole Foods)
- 365 Organic Peanut Sauce (also from Whole Foods, I usually make the peanut sauce from scratch but this is an easy alternative)
- Curry powder
- Garlic salt
- Lemon pepper seasoning (all of these seasonings can be found at Trader Joe’s)
- Green Onions
- Lime slice
- Begin boiling the noodles as instructed on the box. I like to add a pinch of garlic salt to the water once it comes to a boil just to give the noodles a little flavor.
- Heat up olive oil in a large saucepan and add the frozen veggies along with garlic salt, lemon pepper seasoning and the chopped white part of the green onions (fun fact, the white part is best for cooking).
- Cook on medium for about 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the diced chicken along with some olive oil, the curry powder, garlic salt, and turmeric and toss until the chicken pieces are all evenly covered.
- Add the seasoned chicken to the saucepan with the veggies and cook for about 7 minutes on medium.
- By now, the noodles should be fully cooked. Drain the pot and add the noodles to the saucepan.
- Now add about a quarter cup each of the peanut sauce and the Go-Chu-Jang sauce to the saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- Set lower the heat and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Divide up the portions into bowls and add the chopped green ends of the green onions, cilantro, and a lime slice as garnishes.
- Feed everyone in the room and take full credit from everyone for making amazing food!
Chat soon <3