Who here uses illuminating drops in their beauty regimen? I’ve been using them for a long time now and when I saw that Mary Kay came out with 3 Limited-Edition Illuminating Drops, I just knew I had to get my hands on them!! Here are the deets:
The three shades come in Golden Horizon, Bronze Light, and Silver Sand. I’ve swatched them for y’all so you get an idea of how it looks on skin. I also swatched Mary Kay’s Limited-Edition Lip Tints as well— with 3 beautiful colors for spring and summer! The lip tints are water-based and I love how you can wear these alone or add them on top of any other lipstick! The shades really scream summer/desert vibes and I’m digging it!
In today’s blog post, I wanted to focus on the drops and share 3 ways that I incorporate Mary Kay’s Limited-Edition Illuminating Drops in my beauty routine. These drops are a total game changer, especially if you have dry/dull skin like me.
3 ways I use illuminating drops
- Mix the drops in your moisturizer.
- If you’re going for a minimal look but still want that beautiful glow to your skin, add these drops to your moisturizer in the morning to give your skin a radiant look from the start!
- Mix the drops in with your foundation.
- This trick really helps break up the foundation and allows for an easy application while still adding that summer glow to your skin.
- Use the drops as a highlighter.
- Illuminating drops are GREAT to add a little glow on the high points of your cheek! I’ve been into liquid and cream-based products lately and these are INCREDIBLE! You can even apply these on your collarbone or the sides of your neck for the extra pop!
And there you have it! Three ways to use illuminating drops in your beauty routine! Mary Kay has three shades in the drops and personally speaking, I believe that all three are necessary based on what you want for the day. You’ve got drops for a light shimmer, natural glow, or a sunkissed glow. Let me know if you have any questions at all regarding the lip tints or the illuminating drops! Xo