Happy Wednesday, love! This post is ALL about eyelet dresses that I’m all about this season! It’s getting to be rather hot in Texas right now so I have to be super picky about what I wear. I’ll be sharing the dress that I’m wearing and linking a few more eyelet dresses that are on my wishlist!
Here’s three reasons why I like this dress:
- It’s breathable. This is key in Texas heat! The fabric is lightweight and the eyelet detail not only adds the perfect texture the dress needs but it also makes the dress airy and great for summer.
- It’s a one-shoulder dress. You all know I love anything and everything off-the-shoulder and this one-shoulder look is such a fun twist on that! It’s unique and simple all at the same time!
- It’s white. I love white dresses more than anything else in this world. You guys have no idea how much I wanted to wear a white gown for my wedding (I’ll do that when we renew our vows). Not just that, I really do love finding casual white dresses because it’s honestly so easy to style them! You can literally pick any color in the rainbow when it comes to accessories! 🙂
Here’s two reasons I don’t like the dress:
- It’s wrinkle-prone. The fabric is great for summer but after sitting in the car for a bit, I noticed a few wrinkles on the back and was a bit bummed! I’m not sure if it’s me though– maybe I didn’t steam it enough to get rid of the wrinkles to begin with so take this bullet point with a grain of salt!
- It’s a bit sheer. You do have to be careful to NOT wear bright-colored underwear with this dress. It will definitely show!
I always want to be completely honest and transparent when it comes to sharing the things I love with you so that you can make an informed decision about which items to purchase! 🙂 The eyelet-patterned detail and relaxed finish on this dress really sold me so I’m sticking with it! Down below you’ll not only be able to shop my outfit, but also shop a few other eyelet dresses too! Chat soon, loves!
SHOP THE LOOK👇
SHOP WHITE EYELET DRESSES👇
There’s something about eyelet details and summertime that just go hand in hand! Gorg look!
xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco
Die for this! I LOVE 🙂
So gorgeous babe.
You look gorgeous! White dresses are super versatile and so great for summer!
That dress is the cutest! Love how you styled it with those fun shoes!
Clothes & Quotes
That dress is super cute!!
So cute! I love the off the shoulder look!
This is the most perfect summer dress! So pretty lady!
Love eyelet dresses! this one is so cute
OMG this is so dreamy!!! LOVE the look!!
Such a dreamy post and LWD!!