This post is a long time coming as Ajeet and I (well, mostly Ajeet) built my vanity a couple of months ago! I’ve always dreamed of having my own hollywood-themed vanity with the fluorescent bulbs and space all around for all my girly thangs! Before my vanity, I literally kept my makeup in my travel bag (which is awesome btw, I’ll link it below!) and so it’s been really nice to spread things out and organize my lipsticks from my foundations to my eyeshadow palettes! Plus, it’s much better than standing over my bathroom sink doing my hair/makeup that’s for sure! Let me break it all down for you:
- Desk: We actually got my desk and drawers from IKEA but I found the same thing right here! I love how spacious the drawers are and the desk itself is fits great in our apartment bedroom so it’s the perfect size for me.
- Vanity Mirror: Ok so, I initially bought this one but I wanted a vanity mirror that was BIGGER (width wise) so I upgraded to this one and I’m glad I made the switch. I just like being able to move about in my vanity and not have to sit so squarely just to see my face while doing makeup. The bulbs that came with the mirror are AMAZING (you even get 2 extra!). I was worried there would be some flickering but nope, none! Plus, it’s like WHITE WHITE and not yellow white which is exactly what I wanted. I absolutely love love LOVE this mirror!
- Makeup Organizer: I’ve shared this with y’all time and time again and that’s because I’m truly obsessed with the quality and how affordable it is all at the same time. There’s different shelves so you can organize this in many different way too! I got an extra compartment to stack on because I needed more space!
- Faux Fur Vanity Chair: I got this at Home Goods and I believe it was around $90-100. I’m linking a few similar options down below for you to shop! Target definitely has great faux fur stools and they are comfortable too.
- Cosmetic Travel Bag: I’m OBSESSED with this! I take this bag everywhere with me when I travel because it fits all of my makeup (I have a separate bag for my brushes) and then some. I love that everything has zippers so nothing falls out and you can also get this engraved! The top of the bag also has a hook so you can have it hang as well. It’s THE BEST cosmetic bag ever.
My vanity sometimes acts like a work station for me as well. When I’m really in the groove, I sometimes write my posts while sitting here (the lighting is great, hah!). Massive thanks to my husband, Ajeet, for building this for me and making my vanity dream come true! I hope you all love it as much as I do and if you want to shop, all the links are down below! Chat soon, loves!
SHOP FUZZY STOOLS:
SHOP COSMETIC BAG:
SHOP MAKEUP ORGANIZER: