Happy Tuesday Blog Fam! I’m having some serious Vegas withdrawals so I figured since I can’t BE THERE I might as well write about it! I really wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite spots in Vegas that I’ve been to over my last couple of visits. Keep reading for some of my recommendations! 😘
- Caesars Palace Bacchanal Buffet
- This is known to be one of the best buffets on the Strip. It’s definitely worth going at least once because of the insanely wide variety of food and dessert options. Plus, it’s absolute delish! You can even make your own crepes! 😋
- The Buffet at Wynn
- Yummy buffet with even better vegan/vegetarian options!!!
- Pink’s Hot Dogs (Planet Hollywood)
- Seriously you guys. Hot dogs are my favorite food and I’m very careful about which ones I rave about! That being said, Pink’s Hot Dogs was FREAKING AMAZING. I had the Chili Cheese Dog which I highly recommend! They even make turkey and veggie dogs too 😎
- Lemongrass (Aria)
- Fulfills all your Thai food cravings!
- Mon Ami Gabi (Paris)
- Charming (and delicious) French Bistro
- Mandarin Bar
- Great, classy lounge with even better views of the strip!
- Fat Tuesday
- The only place you should get frozen margs! Fat Tuesday is located inside Stratosphere, MGM, Mandalay Bay, Planet Hollywood, Casino Royale, Venetian, and Caesers!
- Earl of Sandwich
- Tasty, affordable sandwiches located at Planet Hollywood, Caesar’s Palace, and Palms Casino.
- Marquee Dayclub
- I had the best time here!! Great music, drinks and the location is great! The pool is on the roof and is located at the Cosmopolitan! I’d recommend walking down the strip to see if there are any promoters that will get you on their guest list!
- If you’re looking for something that can fit a large crowd and is absolutely CRAZY, Daylight located in Mandalay Bay is your go-to!
- Tao Beach
- The ever so infamous Tao Beach has a great pool on the roof! The space is a bit small, but you’re bound to have a great time with their asian bites and stylish lounge!
- Azure Luxury Pool
- If you’re looking for a nice pool but with less ‘wild’ feel, Azure offers a slightly more tame environment but still with a beautiful pool vibe and comfy cabanas. It’s also a great place to relax and get massages!
- I’ve been here twice already and I love the vibe I get from XS. My first time was at their Sunday Night Swim when Cazzette were playing! My second time I wasn’t actually in the pool but I was inside watching Zedd put on his show and oh my heavens, it was so good. SO FREAKING GOOD. Not to mention he is CUTE! 🙂 XS is a bit on the pricier side and it can get a bit crowded. I’d definitely recommend going to their Sunday Night Swim for a memorable experience!
- Okay, I think THIS might be the most expensive nightclub so get ready to spend a little $$$. This venue has 5 floors, so you already know that it’s rather spacious! The dance floor is freaking HUGE with very large bar areas. A lot of big name DJs play here as well (Tiesto, Calvin Harris, etc). I actually went here on a Thursday where the prices were a little less expensive and it wasn’t as crowded. If you plan to go on a Friday and Saturday, get your tickets early!
- I actually went to Light Nightclub a couple of years ago on a party bus tour. It’s located in Mandalay Bay and it’s definitely a unique nightclub. I remember seeing acrobats dangling from the ceiling which after doing a little research, I found out the unique vibe came from the fact that Light partnered up with Cirque du Soleil! You’ll definitely get a mixture of nightclub/show vibe from Light.
- This is another nightclub that I visited a couple of years ago when Lil’ Jon was performing. Such a cool spot with a pool nearby! Plus, if you’re bored of the club scene and want to gamble a little, there’s tables near the pool within walking distance! Surrender also has an impressive list of resident artists so you’ll definitely be experiencing a good variety of electronic dance music!
Oh gosh, I have way too many fav hotels but I’m going to go ahead and list some of the ones that I’ve enjoyed staying at!
- Upscale and chic is the way I’d describe Aria! It’s considered a luxury hotel and I must agree. Everything was so clean and the staff was extremely friendly! It’s a great hotel for family and friends. High ceilings, comfortable beds and a great location on the Strip!
- Beautiful, italian-themed, all-suite casino hotel that I just LOVE. I stayed here my third visit and couldn’t ask for anything more. Elegant, spacious rooms and a central location on the Strip as well!
- They just newly renovated their Carnaval South Tower rooms and it’s super modern and definitely on the affordable side! Plus, the location is great, just a few minutes walk from Caeser’s Palace!
- What a unique hotel! I loved staying here because of the high-end yet unique vibe you get from just the lobby area! This all-suite hotel has large rooms and very well-kept. I was very impressed with the art work in the hotel as well. I really do like the fact that this hotel is actually separate from the Casino yet still a short walk to get to Mandalay Bay! I really got a nice overall home-feel from this hotel.
Some other attractions to check out while you’re in Vegas:
Hope this was helpful! Chat soon ❤️
Until next time, xo.