Before I dive into today’s post, I really just want to say that you guys are seriously the best!! I received so many positive messages about my Monday Moments series and I’m even more excited to begin this journey with y’all! You have no idea how much your support means to me and I’ll forever be grateful! 💙
Now, I really want to dive into BEAUTY. There’s tons of amazing fashion deals in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale right now but there’s also a few solid beauty deals you don’t want to miss out on!
- Where would I be without Drybar?! This set is seriously EVERYTHING. I basically live in dry shampoo for 4 days out of the week and this stuff is pretty darn good. I haven’t tried the texturizer but I’m pretty sure this set is totally worth it…I hope so because I bought it lol! Plus, it’s cruelty-free! 👐🏾
- I’ve heard tons of great things about T3’s featherweight hair dryer but have yet to try it. I know tons of bloggers are raving about it so it has to be good, yes?! I do own 3 curling wands from T3 and I’m obsessed so I can only imagine how good the hair dryer is. It’s supposed to help eliminate frizz and dries your hair incredibly fast as well. The best part is that this dryer uses technology that is actually good for your hair instead of damaging like most. Also, isn’t it just so pretty?! The rose gold finish is amaze.
- I absoutely LOVE Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks! I own a few colors (along with 2 liners) and I practically wear them every day. I love both colors in this package– the pink is great for a day-time look and the Kim K. is such a pretty night shade! I have the pillow talk lip liner already btw and it’s my favorite lip liner yet!!
- This is a no-brainer! Double-sided palette with 12 gorgeous eyeshadow shades, two blushes AND two bronzers for under $100?! I love that this palette comes with gorgeous shades of nudes for a more day-time look and then more beautiful metallics and shimmery shades for a night-time look! Such a create, versatile palette!
- If you were ever on the fence to get a CLARISONIC because of cost– now’s your chance to grab one! It’s less than $90 right now!!
- I’m obsessed with Laura Mercier anything and this primer is one of my favorites from the brand! I’ve been using this primer for years and I love how it feels under my makeup. It goes on smoothly and hasn’t caused me to break out at all. It’s lightweight as well and is really good overall for your skin.
- YOU GIRLS HAVE TO GET THIS! The rosewater is by far the best dose of energy I’ve ever had. I spray it on my face before applying any moisturizer or serum and I also use it all throughout the day when I need a little boost of hydration. It smells great and works wonders! I also can’t speak highly enough about the drying lotion. Any time I feel a little breakout coming, I apply a drop of hydrogen peroxide to the zit along with a drop of this drying lotion over night and the zit is gone over night!!!! I’m not talking about hormonal or sugar pimples though– those are annoying. I’m talking about just the little ones that pop up every now and then and this drying lotion really does the trick! BEST THING EVER!!
- Saving the best for last? Maybe. I already have everything in this kit so I can truly vouch for how great both are! I absolutely love the smell of the wave spray– my gosh is it good. It instantly creates beautiful beach-waves and the perfect summer hair. It’s incredibly light and doesn’t cause any oily-ness! The dry shampoo foam is also one of my favorites. It adds a crazy amount of volume and isn’t sticky at all!