My goodness has it been an insanely busy week you guys!! I can’t believe it’s ALREADY Thursday– we are just flying through January! I’m only a couple of months away from our big wedding celebration (AKA THE Big Fat Indian Wedding) and so it’s time to get deep into planning! Since I’m in law school, I unfortunately could not go to India to do all my wedding shopping. For those of you that may not know, it’s very common/traditional for Indian brides to travel to there to buy literally everything for their wedding so you can imagine how bummed I was when I realized I couldn’t go. I started researching online for the best of the best places for the two main things: my outfits and the invitations. Today’s post is all about my wedding invites because Wedding Paper Divas deserves to hear me rave about them! If you’ve been keeping up with my wedding updates, I’ve posted about Wedding Paper Divas in the past regarding my save the dates. They’ve got the cutest and most unique stationery– I can’t even begin to tell you! I even managed to find a very traditional, Indian vibe wedding invitations that I knew would be simply perfect. Seriously, big shoutout to Wedding Paper Divas for having such an awesome customer service and amazing stationery!!
What I love about Wedding Paper Divas:
- Quick turnaround!! I ordered 300 invitations + RSVP cards + envelopes and Wedding Paper Divas were able to complete my order within a couple of weeks!
- Fully customizable! Wedding Paper Divas has so many different easy-to-use design templates (even cultural ones!!) and you can personalize each detail on the card– the photos, text, font etc. Wedding Paper Divas will send you a proof before they print it to ensure every detail of your card looks exactly how you want it to be!
- Wedding Paper Divas‘ team is extremely knowledgable when it comes to stationery. For example, I made the mistake of adding the year to my RSVP cards and they informed me that the year wasn’t necessary unless the date is for the following year. Good call, team!! Their staff is very detail-oriented and I’m so happy I went through them to make my wedding invites!!
- They have premium invitations options — laser-cut, letterpress, foil-stamped (LOVE), thermography, and personalized foil.
- One-stop shop for sure! Wedding planning can be super stressful, especially going through tons of vendors. Wedding Paper Divas does it all– save the dates, wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, table cards, menus, and more!
Be sure to check out Wedding Paper Divas for any of your stationery needs – they won’t disappoint! Also, go here if you want to see what my exact invitations look like and if you didn’t catch my save the dates post from before— visit my page here!
Thank you Wedding Paper Divas (c/o)!
Chat soon, loves!