Hi guys! You asked and we delivered, here’s the recipe for our homemade spicy ramen noodles we shared on Instagram Stories:
- 2 white halves of green onions (fun fact: the white half of green onions are for cooking and the green half is for garnishing!)
- 3″ piece of ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 6 oz packets of ramen
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat oil over medium in a pan and cook diced garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and white halves of green onions until garlic is golden, 8-10 min.
- Now add pepper flakes, kale, soy sauce, vinegar, and ground pepper, cook additional 8-10 min.
- Meanwhile, cook ramen as directed on box in separate pan.
- Drain noodles and rise under warm water, add to pan along with butter.
- Toss to coat the noodles and serve!