We made some yummy chicken pizza flatbread on stories just yesterday and SO many of you guys asked for the recipe so here we go!
- 1/2 lb chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 jar of marinara sauce (we used Rao Arrabbiata sauce)
- 1/3 cup of cheese
- 1 tbsp pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil over medium in a pan and cook chicken until slightly brown then add pepper flakes & ground pepper, 6-8 min.
- Now add bell pepper & onion, 4-6 min.
- Spread marinara sauce on top of flatbread, then chicken, bell peppers and onions, then cheese on top
- Season with additional pepper flakes and ground pepper if you wish
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes
- Remove from oven & serve!