I hope everyone made it through Monday just fine!! I thought it would be fun to put together a list of things that you may not know about me! A lot of you read my posts and follow along but I realized I don’t have a post that allows you to get to know fun facts about me so let’s do this!
1. I didn’t start wearing makeup until I was 23!
2. I’m terrified of spiders.
3. I dated my first boyfriend for 11 years but it didn’t work out in the end because of religion.
4. I care a great amount about animals and I always force myself to read the depressing stories because I rather be educated than turn a blind eye.
5. My first ever job was at American Eagle. My discount was pretty useless at the time because I was crazy underweight and nothing fit me there.
6. I was vegetarian for a year. It was probably the best year of my life and there may be a day where I go back to that lifestyle.
7. I don’t eat pork, never have and never will. I’ve read and seen too much cruelty to ever fathom being the slightest bit part of that world. Plus, it’s extremely unhealthy so…why would I when there are healthier alternatives?
8. My dog is my WORLD. You’ve probably seen Snuffy in a lot of my photos and Instagram Stories– he’s seriously my life and I always go out of my way to make sure he’s happy and comfortable. <3
9. For the most part, I’m pretty much an introvert. Blogging has really opened me up and I’ve learned to network and be an extrovert in certain situations, but it still takes me a while to be myself around people I don’t know.
10. I can put away a family size bag of Hot Cheetos in one sitting!
11. I haven’t traveled much out of the country (yet). I’ve been to India and Canada but that’s it. This will change pretty soon!
12. My favorite show of all time is Friends! *duh*
13. I’ve always been and always will be a family-oriented gal. I love my family and my extended family, almost at an irrational level.
14. I’m actually not that interested in flowers. I do like orchids because it requires very little maintenance and lasts a long time. Oh, and I do like lilies too because they smell AMAZING!
15. I’d rather clean the entire house than cook anything. I’m starting to become a little more domesticated and cook here and there though!
16. My nickname growing up was “Neets”.
17. I’m all about dressing up and sharing all the latest trends with y’all, but I’d pick being in comfy PJs and watching Netflix any day! I’m a true bum at heart <3
18. I absolutely love Taylor Swift and I’m not ashamed one bit. It’d be a dream to meet her one day!
19. I’m not afraid of heights and love going on roller coasters. One time when I was super young, I was at Six Flags with the family and I was told I couldn’t ride the Texas Giant because I was too short. I cried so much that they eventually let me ride it and it was SO FUN!
20. I have tachycardia– so my resting heart rate is usually between 80-100 bpm!
Did any of these surprise you?! Let me know if you guys would like more personal get-to-know-me posts like these! 🙂 Chat soon, loves! <3