Happy Saturday!! I wanted to share some of my top home decor finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. It’s not super extensive (only 9 items) but I hope y’all find this helpful! I feel like I’ve gotten way more picky about home decor after starting from scratch decorating our New York place! I have quite a few items out of these 9 finds– sharing details below!
1. Ajeet and I have similar marble coasters in our apartment and love them. If you have a Home Goods near you, I would check there first before buying these because I got mine for $8 bucks!
2. I’m obsessed with Diptyque candles, y’all! This set would make for a such a great gift– especially during the holidays so grab a couple now on sale! PRO TIP: Turn the candle over when you’re not using it so the scent stays just as strong!
3. How cute is this design?! Looking at it makes me so happy– it’s so whimsical and charming! It doesn’t matter what style you have in your house, this butter dish can make the cut no matter what!
4. This barefoot dreams blanket sold out in just one day, y’all! I’ll keep checking back if they come back in stock.
5. OMG so many things to say about these towels!! First of all, they are soft and come in really great color options. Second of all, I LOVE how the stitching on these! You know how most towels have that separation at the end (I’ll show you on stories) and it ends up shriveling up in the wash and it never looks the same again! These in particular are lined perfectly from top to bottom and are just amazing quality! Highly recommend.
6. Had to throw in this pitcher to match the butter dish I was just sharing! Obsessed.
7. Buy this now, gift later! This decanter set is a popular item during Christmas and makes for a great custom gift.
8. This pouf is a dream!! I’m trying to figure out where I can put this in the apartment before purchasing– I absolutely love it.
9. These Anthropologie candles are my second favorite! They smell SO good and the design is super chic. Also great gift items too! 🙂
I’ll be sure to cover Men’s tomorrow — be sure to follow me on stories where Ajeet will be doing his try on sesh!! 😉 Chat soon! Xo