Happy Friday! I’m so happy everyone can finally shop the sale today at 12:30 EST! I saw that many of you are still looking for some solid fall boots and booties so I figured I’ll have a round up here of some of my favorite shoes that I think are worth getting. Take a look below and let me know if you have any questions. Fastest way to reach me is via DM as I’ll be on it and checking throughout the day!
You can simply click the “+” in the image to get the shoe.
- These Marc Fisher booties are stunning!! I got the black in my usual closed-toed shoes size 8 (I like to have room for socks).
- How cute are these?! I bought the ones from last year but I love the pink/white version this year.
- So comfortable and such a steal!
- These are unique!! I love how the straps are elastic/stretchy, makes them super comfy. Got my usual 7.5.
- Love the stitching on these shoes and they will last you a long time!
- These flats are everywhere!! I got the grey & print in size 8.
- Love the color on these + they’re super affordable.
- Must-have booties in your closet. Will go with anything!
- If you’re into platform sneakers, these are for you! Personally not my style but I know a lot of y’all wanted me to show these!
- Got these leather boots and love them. They’re a little big on the calves but not big enough to make me want to return because they are such great quality.
- 100% needed hunter boots for myself so I wanted to share. They’re $50 off and I love the glossy finish.
- MY FAVE pick from the sale! Love the peep-toe front and the design on these. Plus the color is so unique. I’ve walked in these a ton and they don’t hurt one bit!!
Chat soon , xo!