Father’s Day is just around the corner and I wanted to share a few items that Ajeet owns and/or thinks would be an awesome gift for any guy in your life!
- Whiskey Smoker: Okay, this is for all the Whiskey lovers out there. It’s SUCH a cool gift and you can have even more fun making cocktails at home!
- Lululemon Joggers: These are super sleek and great quality.
- 3 in 1 Charger: Both Ajeet and I have this and it’s one of the best most practical gifts you can give! It’ll charge your phone, airpods, and apple watch all at once.
- Theragun Mini: This is actually something Ajeet wants! It’s super compact but still gives you a great massage. Plus, it’s more affordable than the real deal.
- Customized Socks: For my dudes that love something a bit more personalized and have a sense of humor, these are SO fun.
- Airtag: I feel like everyone needs these, haha!
- Oculus: OMG. THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE A GUY. My parents got this for Ajeet for Christmas last year and he plays with it ALL THE TIME. It’s so much fun!!
- Another great Father’s Day gift would be a watch from Eiseman! I took a picture of a few that I thought were super classy and stunning when I was at Eiseman’s a few weeks ago. They sell a few different watch brands but Tudor is one of my favorites because of how unique yet classic they are! My personal favorites include the Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight, Tudor 1926 and Tudor Royal. Honestly, if you are looking for a special gift for anyone really, be sure to visit Eiseman at NorthPark Center. They always have a great collection and the customer service is exceptional.
- Cologne: This is one of my favorite colognes for men. The smell is subtle and long-lasting.
- Traeger Grill: Ajeet’s parents got this for his birthday last year and it’s definitely one of his most used presents. Can’t go wrong with a good grill/smoker. 10/10 recommend this one!
Happy early Father’s Day to all my guys out there!