Thank you Foster Grant for sponsoring this post. Visit FosterGrant.com for all the latest sunglasses styles at amazing prices – for the many shades of you!™
Click on the above image to shop!
Today I’m teaming up with Foster Grant to not only talk about their incredible new sunglasses but also to walk you through everything I bring with me when I head to the beach! Living in Los Angeles the last few months has taught me a lot of things, but most importantly, never leave your house without your sunnies is #1 on the list! The weather here is great pretty much year round and, well, great weather means more beach days! Ajeet and I have gone to the beach nearly every weekend since February and there’s not a beach day that goes by without my sunglasses from Foster Grant! I picked out four of them (featured down below) that I knew would just scream spring! I have trouble finding sunglasses that suit my face but these four are literally PERFECT. Every single pair I found on their website just has this effortless, fashion-forward vibe to them, and that’s exactly what we need for spring and summer, right?! Plus, they have incredible quality at amazing prices!
More about Foster Grant sunglasses:
- Foster Grant sunglasses have an incredible assortment of the latest styles at GREAT prices!
- All Foster Grant sunglasses are 100% UVA/UVB protective and have scratch-resistant lenses
- Foster Grant makes it so easy to accessorize your outfit with a pair of sunglasses—there are TONS of shades and options for everybody!
Not only are these sunglasses great for the beach, they’re perfect for driving because let’s be real, squinting can cause wrinkles and I’m in no rush to get those! I love that Foster Grant sunnies are 100% UVA/UVB protective so you can look trendy and keep your eyes healthy all at the same time! Want to get your hands on these fresh sunnies for the new season? Check out Foster Grant and be sure to enter code YAY20 at checkout to get 20% off all sunglasses for a limited time only! ☺
Now that you know all about Foster Grant, let’s dive right into the 10 things I don’t leave my house without when heading to the beach! I hope this helps you be prepared for your next beach trip!
What I bring to the beach:
- My Foster Grant sunglasses!
- Sunscreen (SPF 50 usually!)
- Beach towel
- My phone
- A light jacket in case I stay for sunset and it gets a bit chilly
- Water bottle
- Ice Cream (well, this isn’t necessarily something I bring to the beach but I make sure I get some while I’m there!!)
I hope you enjoyed this post—chat soon, loves!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Partnerships like these make Next With Nita possible. 💜