Hello my loves and happy Monday! Today I’m so excited to share with you a hair product that I have been using for a few months now and have fallen madly in love with! The first time I ever heard of dpHUE was when I received a small travel sized bottle of their Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (ACV) in my monthly Bless Box (it’s a subscription box by one of my favorite bloggers!). I’ve been using that sample bottle for so long to the point where it’s now almost out and I was ready to get the full size bottle! You can imagine how excited I am now to collaborate with such an amazing brand and I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
How To Use The ACV Hair Rinse:
- For starters, the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse should be used as a substitute for your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- I say this because the very first time I used it, I made the mistake of applying the product after using shampoo and conditioner and the results weren’t as apparent. After giving the product a whirl a second time (and using it the right way), I instantly noticed a huge difference in my hair!
- Make sure your hair is wet! Use the nozzle on the top of the bottle and create a few parts in your hair while applying the product to your scalp.
- Massage the product into your hair and scalp.
- This is where you can genuinely FEEL all the icky product and dirt leaving your scalp and hair!
- Leave the product in your hair for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse! 🙂
- This is key!! You don’t want to have any leftover product in your hair at all so rinse rinse rinse!
I use the ACV Rinse about once (sometimes even twice) a week. I’m obsessed with how nourishing and purifying this product is– it really leaves your hair feeling soft, shiny and stronger. There’s a lot of reasons why I love this product and so here’s the run down as to why you need it!
- cleanses your hair without stripping natural oils
- leaves your hair feeling CLEAN and super soft
- is gluten-free, Vegan, and Cruelty-free (big one for me!)
- is color-safe!! I dyed my hair black a few months back and this rinse has helped project my hair color!
You can literally feel all the gunk and bad buildup leaving your hair and scalp. No joke. It’s that good. Who wouldn’t want a rinse that removes the dirt, cleanses your hair leaving it shinier and softer than ever? Plus, it’s only $35 and you can get it at Sephora!!
One last thing I did want to mention is that there is a slight vinegar scent (I mean, it is called Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse after all) but it is very very minimal and does not linger after the rinse!
Alright my loves, that’s it for my holy grail hair product! I hope this post was helpful and if nothing else, at least introduced to you to dpHUE. I use the rinse and I actually have another travel sized bottle of their leave-in hair therapy which is AMAZING too. It acts as natural detangler and yes, just like the rinse it works like magic. I’d love to know if you are already using the ACV Rinse and how you like it or if you went out and just bought it for yourself! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!! 🙂
Thank you so much to dpHUE for partnering with Next With Nita on this post. As always, all thoughts, opinions, and reviews are my own. 💙
SHOP THE POST👇